Your privacy is our priority.Your information will not be shared with anyone, under any circumstances.
"22 Powerful Tools to Transform Your Fear Into Happiness, Peace, and Inspiration"
<> MEDITATION <>
Basic Meditation Guidelines
Choose a position that allows you to relax and focus. While sitting or standing, the back should be straight, but not tense or tight. In other positions, the only no-no is slouching (and falling asleep).
Pleasing scents also help in that regard, so stocking up on aromatic
The Courage to Win -
7 Days to Breakthrough Confidence and Mental Toughness
FREE SPECIAL REPORT
'Change Will Do You Good'
We reach a point in life when we are ready for change and start consuming information that will help us improve our fundamental Selves. Sometimes, sadly, we think of unlocking our self-improvement power only as a last resort.
The only time most of us ever learn about unleashing the power of self-improvement is when our whole world is crashing and our life is falling apart. We think and feel this way because we are averse to change. But change becomes more painful, ultimately, when we ignore it.
Change will happen, like it or not. At one point or another, we experience different turning points in our lives - and we will unlock our self-improvement power - not because the world says so, not because our friends are nagging us - but because we realize it is vital for growth.
1. Are willing to try out new things, knowing that if it doesn't work out as intended, failure is often cleverly disguised as a learning opportunity.
2. Believe and trust themselves first and foremost. They don't have to check with others to make decisions; they instinctively know what is right for them and they go for it!
3. Have a well-developed life strategy that includes a written life vision/mission, purpose, and goals statement.
4. Get things done, through whatever organizational/time management system that works for them. They make the most of each day and take action on important life tasks each and everyday.
5. Are able to discern (see clearly) others' reasons and motives, so they selectively choose with whom and what to align. They surround themselves with only the highest quality people, programs, and places.
6. Tap into the collective brainpower of others by reading books, magazines, and articles---anything that is helpful for their own development.
7. Value the process of learning for learning's sake. They do not just learn for a specific end---to get a certificate, degree, title, etc. They learn because it is fundamentally rewarding for them.
8. Are the teachers of the world, who share their knowledge with other people. They put themselves out there so the rest of us can benefit, and in exchange, their own learning grows and develops.
9. Do not like to stay the same - they love to grow and develop. To stay ahead of the game, they often reinvent themselves time and time again.
10. Not only know about specific subjects and topics, but also about what it means to be a human being at this time in our evolution. They are insatiably curious and want to know more about becoming bigger and brighter. As a result they naturally evolve.
Yoga Library: Three Excellent Yoga Guides
The law of Yoga is the law of Life. Yoga embodies the secrets of successful living and combines profound and age-old truths with a way of life acceptable to the modern mind. It was evolved from the Veda, one of the most ancient scriptural books known to mankind in which Indian saints and sages taught that the Universe is one and that all religions are paths ascending the same mountain towards Eternal Truth. The great modern saint, Sri Ramakrishna, is often quoted as saying, ‘As many faiths, so many paths.’
But Yoga is not a religion, nor is it a mystic cult. It is a Hindu system of philosophic meditation and asceticism designed to effect the reunion of the devotee’s soul with God. It is a philosophy which integrates the individual life and the world surrounding us to achieve a basic harmony and equilibrium in the heart and mind of man.